Records of the German Lutheran Church in Hull

Dates:  
1867-1990

Summary

Reference No:
C DCGL
Extent:
0.0375m3 3 boxes
Access Conditions:
This item is currently missing from our collections and cannot therefore be viewed at the present time, except for those items closed at the request of the depositor
Custodial History:
Deposited in two parts, half by Mr. Maynard, Council for German Work in July 2010 on the instructions of Mrs H. Storey a member of the German Lutheran Church, and half by Mrs Storey herself
Permanent Link
http://catalogue.hullhistorycentre.org.uk/catalogue/C-DCGL
Download
Archive Catalogue (PDF format)
Repository:
Hull City Archives