Records of the Hull Jewish Community
- Reference No:
- C DJC
- 72 boxes 12m 4 subcollections
- Access Conditions:
- Access will be granted to any accredited reader. Please note that some records may be subject to closure under Data Protection legislation or at the reqest of the Depositor. Please also note that it is not currently possible to provide access to some electronic items within the collection due to the format of the media on which they are stored. Where either if these instances occur note has been made on individual record entries. If you require access to closed records please consult an archivist as it may be possible to grant access in some cases.
- Various copyrights are attached to different items within this collection. Please be aware that permission may need to be sought for certain items and that this is noted at individual item level. Please consult a member of staff if further information is required.
- Custodial History:
- Accession 11/27: Records within this accession were deposited with Hull City Council, Hull History Centre, Worship Street, Hull, HU2 8BG, on 14 April 2011, having been collected together from a variety of locations with connections to the Jewish Community throughout Hull by the Administrator of the Hull Jewish Archive Committee. Prior to this records were held by the Secretary of the Hull Hebrew Congregation, Pryme Street Synagogue, by individual members of the community, and at locations throughout Hull with connections to the Jewish Community.
- Permanent Link
- Archive Catalogue (PDF format)
- Hull City Archives