Memorandum from the City Engineer to the Town Clerk regarding the Demolition of Civil Defence Structures
- Reference No:
- C TCY/4/2/12
- Dates:
- 15 Aug 1946
- Description:
Description of site:Beech Grove, Wellsted Street
Structures Removed and any reference numbers: Communal Shelters no's 28/167 & 168
Date Reinstatement Completed: 13 Aug 1946
Name and Address of Owner (s) or Agents: Mr E.W. Colley of 48 East Ella Drive
Nature of Agreement: Consideration of 1/-d
- Format:
- Archive Item
- Extent:
- 1 item
- Access Conditions:
- Access will be granted to any accredited reader
- Repository:
- Hull City Archives
- Collection:
- Town Clerk's Records relating to World War II