Records from the Hull Area Ministry Team of the United Reform Church (URC)


Related Material

Related Material:
The Hull History Centre has a number of other records relating to the URC and it's predecessors, in Hull. These include records of the Albion Street Church at C DCC (1920-1966); Fish Street Congregational Church at L DCFC (1769-1982) and L DCX/40 (1847-1979); Providence, Hope, Newland and Cogan Street Churches at C DCN (1802-1977) and C DCX/35 (1799-1881) and for St. Andrews, St. Ninians and Holderness Road Churches, at C DCP (1880-1958). There are a number of publications and other related material on the URC at L.285.8, which can be accessed through the index cards in the library area. At the East Riding Archives in Beverley there are records relating to St. Andrews URC (ref. EUR/2), St. Ninians (ref. EUR/3), Hornsea (ref. EUR/7), Newland (EUR/13) and North Frodingham (ref. EUR/14).